Sunday, February 10, 2008

The mid-year vacation

The midyear vacation, it is just like stopping in the middle of the road looking all around, looking backward then forward…thinking…Am I happy? Am I satisfied? Is that the right path? Will I find my dreams waiting for me there…Waving...at the end of the road? Am I ready to go on? Am I controlling my life well? Or I’m just living…Staying inside a taxi and forgot to tell the driver where I wanted to go, so he’s just driving, going somewhere …may be getting closer to my destination or missing it…

And usually, the answers are not as they are aimed to be. So, the only way to fix things is to wait, take a breath, and decide to sit down for a while…rethink…now what??
Life must go on, then if I just have to keep walking, I should find the right path, inspiring…isn’t it?

Then asking the same questions again but in a different way this time; why am I not satisfied? Why am I not happy? Is it really the right path? But how should I know? There must be something wrong…but…what is it?

Then think…think…and think, may be I just should do this or that. May be my journey will be better too if I started doing this…hmmm any thing else? Wait for a while …ok done, time to go on, complete my journey, and catch my dreams.

And whenever feeling that sadness is trying to find its way to my(your) heart, we will just stop again, find new plans for our journeys, and go on, till our journeys are over, leaving footprints showing that one day we were here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great heba..why am i not happy ?!

heba said...

Thx lobna, yes...this question is the beginning of real happiness or at least I believe so :)
May Allah replace ur unhappiness with joy.